December 29, 2009
Christmas Day!! We finally got internet back so now I can post whats been going on. Christmas was great this year Aubree loved it, she learned a bunch of songs to sing and loved the christmas lights. Everytime we would drive at night she would tell us "Look at the pretty lights" opening gifts was fun too she would get so excited when she saw them especially the ones wrapped in princess or tinkerbell wrapping paper cause she new they were for her and she wanted to help open everyones elses too. We have some really cute pictures of the family christmas party but not on my camera cause I have pregnancy brain and forget to take the camera so when I get copies I will post cause they are hilarious. Hope everyone had a wonderfull christmas! We sure enjoyed it. More to come of the new addition coming in May.
Posted by Ballinghams at 5:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment