August 5, 2008

We went to the Aquarium in Sandy on Pioneer Day. It was a lot of fun to see Aubree's reaction to the animals she loved it. Every tank we went up to she had to touch it and the best part were the sting rays they let you touch,at first she was okay but when Derik bent down to touch one she freaked and wanted me. I think she thought he was putting her in the water. Which is weird cause she is a total water baby. Well I now this is a late post since the holiday is over but I still wanted to put up the pictures. Grandma G came with us and after we went and ate at the Mayan they have redone the front lobby part it was nice. The cliff divers had a new story line thing too it was fun. Thanks for going with us Grandma.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

~Emily~ said...

You guys are seriously just a darling lil fam! So remind me where you're living again. You look genuinely happy, that's so great =)

The Karlinsey Family said...

Hey there! It's been a while. Your daughter is a cutie. Its good to see you are doing so well. We are excited for the new baby (1 week away, oh my gosh). and the twins are fun, when I'm not chasing them around the house yelling "stop that", so its about as good as you can expect. good to see you, digitally, again.