Our trip to Idaho this weekend was fun. We had a good drive up on Friday afternoon and visited with the family on Saturday at my great aunt and uncles place. Thanks to them for letting us all gather there and eat. It was great to hear all the new things going on. We found out the scoop on my cousins boyfriend and what all the other cousins have going on this summer. Sunday we just rested at my grandma's house ate ribs and played cards.
Monday we headed home the drive home was a little interesting with Aubree she was not liking being confined to her car seat so when we got to Burley we took her out and walked around for a bit but we wanted to get home to go swimming so we got back in the car. At around Tremonton Aubree was not happy she cried so hard, cause she wanted out, and maybe she got a little car sick cause she threw up all over herself and the car seat it was wonderful (im being sarcastic)I thought to myself we almost made it the whole trip without any troubles and 15 miles from my parents something happens, It's funny how things go. We rested at my parents for a bit before going home and decided to take Aubree swimming for the first time. It was fun she loves the water and even let her dad lay her on her back to float it was hilarious playing in the pool with her she is such a cheeser when it comes to taking her picture. I hate getting into a swimsuit especially after having a baby it makes me feel horrible but I guess I'll get over it cause I like to have fun with the family.


1 comments:
Her swimsuit is wicked cute! You guys have a pool at your house right?
Post a Comment