Daddy loves it when I have a mo hawk!! Aubree's hair is really long on top but peach fuzz on the sides and back so I can't do much to it but Derik thinks its funny to give her a mo hawk. I tried to put some cute barrettes in but her hair is to thin they slid out so i guess for now no cute hair do's. She is also a very messy eater as you can tell in these pictures. I guess it 's not good unless it gets all over your face. Thank goodness for bibs!
June 2, 2008
Daddy loves it when I have a mo hawk!! Aubree's hair is really long on top but peach fuzz on the sides and back so I can't do much to it but Derik thinks its funny to give her a mo hawk. I tried to put some cute barrettes in but her hair is to thin they slid out so i guess for now no cute hair do's. She is also a very messy eater as you can tell in these pictures. I guess it 's not good unless it gets all over your face. Thank goodness for bibs!
Posted by Ballinghams at 9:37 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Hey lady! she's adorable! I love Bibs too but Aidan won't wear them anymore! Little brat! JK!
Post a Comment