Man Ash she's getting so big! I really need to come back to the states for a couple weeks and see ya! My family is gonna freak when they see how huge Aidan is! Well I'm just up in the middle of the night cause MR aidan is sick! Go figure right! Love ya and miss ya!
2 comments:
remind me to show you how to put all your pictures on one blog. Also, I love the picture of all 3 of the kids on the croc and Aubree is freaking out.
Man Ash she's getting so big! I really need to come back to the states for a couple weeks and see ya! My family is gonna freak when they see how huge Aidan is! Well I'm just up in the middle of the night cause MR aidan is sick! Go figure right! Love ya and miss ya!
Post a Comment